Ex-forces or getting ready to leave?
We have been a preferred supplier with the Career Transition Partnership since and have years of experience providing training to forces leavers.
Our manager and founder Antony is ex-forces having served with 45 Commando for 7 years. He has first hand experience of the challenges of leaving the forces and starting something new. We will make everything as easy as possible for you, from handling the paperwork to helping you find accommodation.
We are an approved provider for ELCAS. Please see courses below.
What is different about our training?
- Intensive, 90% practical courses allowing you to learn a new trade within a short period of time
- In-depth training from expert qualified tutors
- A realistic training environment with large bays and professional tools
- One to one tuition in small groups
- Business start up assistance from successful tradesmen and business owners
- Unlimited after course support
You can use your Resettlement for any of our courses.
For ELC we currently offer the following courses:
- 8 weeks Wall & Floor Tiling (SQA Professional Development Award (SCQF Level 6))
This is a comprehensive tiling course suitable for beginners and anyone who wants to retrain as a Wall & Floor tiler. This involves 8 weeks training with us with some home study.
Location Location Location!
We are in the beautiful and vibrant city of Edinburgh, Scotland’s capital city. If you are staying away from home, you can make the most of your time, with lots of places to see and visit, great shops and restaurants and a busy nightlife. We organise social events for residential students and we can also arrange a membership for you at The Gym Group.
“I completed a 6 week course, and I would highly recommend this for anyone thinking of setting up as a self employed tradesman. Trades Training are always available for help and they keep in touch with you, even after your course has finished. A massive thanks to the instructors for all their professionalism and hard work.” Garry Marshall